pALS (People with ALS) Cava Brut Rosé
- Appellation: D.O. Cava
- Alcohol: 11.5% vol
- Size: 750ml
- Residual sugar: <8 g/L
- Varieties: Garnacha • Pinot Noir
- Ageing: Aged on its lees for a minimum of 12 months
- Harvest: Harvesting and vinification of the 2 varieties are done separately.
- Press: We start with a cold paste that is directly taken to the press to make the minimum possible extraction of colour from the skin.
- Fermentation: The first musts are selected to make the fermentation.
- Sparkling: We blend the wines to make the second fermentation in the bottle.
- Appearance: Attractive redcurrant pale pink with bluish tones.
- Nose: Intense and very fresh aromas of rose petals and lilies.
- Palate: Still young, fruity, fresh, smooth, and very elegant.
Cava Brut Rosé Technical Sheet DOWNLOAD